MIXED USE COMMUNITIES ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT
Mixed use properties offer a combination of residential, commercial, and retail space and are increasing in popularity in both downtown and suburban areas. Vestis Community Services LLC understands the unique needs of mixed use communities, from homeowner expectations to best practices in commercial, retail and public area management and development. We tailor our programs to your building’s unique needs, and leverage our thorough experience in residential, office, and retail for the smartest value in professional community management.
We understand the nuances of each type of property, and manage those diverse factors to provide a great experience for all owners, tenants, and customers. We work within your budget as our team of professionals manages every detail in accordance with your wishes.
We tailor every relationship to the clients’ budget and expectations. Always professional, our expert team devotes exemplary attention to every facet of operations. Whether seeking affluence or efficiency, we stand prepared to structure just the right level of service.
We also help make daily governance hassle-free. We understand the intricacies of overseeing common/community amenities, including accounting for multiple associations, shared facilities, daily use charges, assessment allocations, and wage disbursement. Our years of experience assures your satisfaction.
These services include:
- Comprehensive accounting services and full financial reporting
- Budgeting and capital planning
- Managing the intricacies of common/community amenities and shared facilities, including all related billing or assessments
- Vendor selection management and contract management
- Resident and tenant relations and retention programs
- Residential/retail analysis
- Customized community websites and newsletters
- Board of Directors relations
- Building services and amenities
- Building maintenance, preventive maintenance programs, and ongoing preservation
- Specialized services of most any need